In this course you will work through four units:
- The Person
- Living Well
- The Disease
- To demystify the fear of dementia.
- Provide knowledge and tools to develop opportunities to live well with dementia through voice and choice.
Outcomes of this course:
Participants in this course will:
- learn how to be engaged, participate and have voice in their journey with dementia
- explore components of a satisfying and fufilled life
- recognize the different stages of dementia that influence the journey.
- use tools to create environments that support living well with dementia.
- enhance their understanding and sense of community.
You are now ready to start your learning journey. Click next below to go to Unit 1.
Click “NEXT” below to access Unit 1 The Person page.
Click “BACK” below to access Getting to Know You page.