- Keep a routine
- Organize information (keep details in a calendar or day planner)
- Put items in the same spot (always put your keys in the same place by the door)
- Repeat information (repeat names when you meet people)
- Run through the alphabet in your head to help you remember a word
- Make associations (relate new information to things you already know)
- Involve your senses (if you are a visual learner, visualize an item)
- Teach others or tell them stories
- Get a full night’s sleep
- Learn more about what you can do to maintain your brain health and strengthen your memory
Click “NEXT” below to access Early Signs page.
Click “BACK” below to access Forgetfulness: normal or not? page.